We are pleased to announce that the DESlock+ Enterprise Server v2.5.2 is now available for download. This is a major release and includes a number of significant improvements, including:
- New Full Disk Encryption interface, provides support for encrypting UEFI systems using the new DESlock+ client.
- Improved compatibility checks including Safe Start mode. Possible compatibility issues are reported before Full Disk Encryption is started.
- Redesigned user interface.
- Support for licensing and activating the DESlock+ Mobile app for iOS.
- Support for encryption and decryption of individual partitions and volumes.
- New interface to configure SSL for preinstall installations.
The full change-log, downloads and documentation can be found here : DESlock+ Download Page.
More information about the changes in this release can be found here : DESlock+ UEFI Release - Changes.pdf
Please note :
- The Enterprise Server is no longer supported on IE7 or earlier.
- On Apple iOS 8 DESlock+ Mobile may crash when activating with your Enterprise Server. (An update to DESlock+ Mobile will be available on the App Store shortly)
Read more »