To add your internet proxy settings to the ESET Endpoint Encryption (EEE) Server, please perform the following steps;
- Log in to the EEE Server
- Click on Control Panel in the top right hand corner of the EEE Server
- Click Global Settings from the left hand menu
- Put a tick in the box next to Connect to the Internet using a proxy server
- Add your Internet Proxy settings into the relevant boxes
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
- Click Main View in the top right-hand corner to go back to the normal view.
To adjust the Internet proxy settings on your client Workstations , you must update the Workstation Policy. To do this:
- Under the Internet Settings heading click Use system proxy settings and change the value accordingly.
- Input your Internet proxy settings into the relevant places and click OK to close the Workstation Policy window
- Click the Workstations tab and click the Update Policy button. This will send the new Workstation Policy Setting to the workstations. The Workstations you will need to perform an Enterprise sync for the update to be applied.