To author optical media that is encrypted please follow the steps below:
Note: Optical Media can only uses file level encryption only and not FDE. This is unlike other devices covered by the removable media policy.
- Select Optical Media Encryption from the ESET Endpoint Encryption Removable Media menu.
- The Optical Media Wizard will appear. Click Next.
- Click Browse to locate the folder you wish to burn to an encrypted disc.
- Select the folder to use then click OK.
- Click Next to proceed with the wizard.
- Select the key and encryption type you wish to use from the key manager then click Next.
- Select the Optical Media writing drive containing the blank media then click Next.
- Select Next to begin burning.
- ESET Endpoint Encryption will then carry out the Encryption process via Optical Media.
KB188 - How ESET Endpoint Encryption Removable Media Encryption (RME) policies work
Keywords: dvd, cd, dvdrw, dvdr, dvd+r, dvd-r