Please see the following related articles for situations where this operation may be required.
KB221 - Why does SSO not log me in to Windows
KB292 - My system is slow resuming from hibernate or starting up
Steps to disable Fast Start-up
The following process applies to Windows 8.0, 8.1 and 10.
- press Win + X, then clicking Power Options
- On the right hand side, click Additional power settings
- On the left hand side, click Choose what the power button does
- Click Change settings that are currently unavailable
- Towards the bottom of the page, uncheck the Turn on fast start-up (recommended) option