If you want the ESET Endpoint Encryption (EEE) Server to send emails to your users detailing their activation code/link or their FDE logon details, you will need to input your SMTP server settings. To do this you will need to:
- log on to the EEE Server and click Control Panel in the top right hand corner.
- When the Control Panel opens, click Settings in the left hand pane under Organisation and scroll down to SMTP Server section.
- Put a check in the box next to Configure SMTP server and input your SMTP server settings.
- Once all the settings have been entered, click the 'Save button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now that the settings have been saved, input your email address into the 'Test Email' field and click the 'Send a test email' button.
- If all settings have been entered correctly, you should receive an email in your inbox from the EEE Server Administrator.
Please note that if you would like to customise the email sent to your user the following knowledge base article details how. KB144 - How can I modify email templates used by the ESET Endpoint Encryption Server?